UPDATE - Password functions not working
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
When you click "Forgot Your Password" on the login page, it prompts you to enter your email and hit "Request" below. That request button appears to be non-functional and just sends you back to the same page with no update and no emails sent out.

UPDATE 04/07/21: It seems like other buttons in the password realm aren't working. I'm trying to change a password on one of my accounts, but to no avail. Same situation as above.
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
Thank you for reporting it. For now, do you need a PW reset, and what account? I can do it manually until we figure out what's up. <3
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
I was looking to have @Stone's password reset. I'm not sure if he's under my email still or if it was switched. Either way, if you could send the details to @Talamasca, that would be great!

Thank you!
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
General status update on a lot of these - 

I'm certain 99.9% of these issues are due to out of date templates.  we have custom theming, which means when we jumped fifty bajillion mybb versions, our templates are all out of whack and missing relevant code!

Depending, I may go through and fix these case by case, but currently I'm working on just redoing the site themes (In a MUCH CLEANER fashion) on a new template set.  I'm about halfway through, and it's taking a while, but that's the focus right now!

(So essentially I'm not ignoring these!  Just tackling them from a slightly different angle)
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
(February 08, 2021, 04:17 PM)Rosalyn Wrote: General status update on a lot of these - 

I'm certain 99.9% of these issues are due to out of date templates.  we have custom theming, which means when we jumped fifty bajillion mybb versions, our templates are all out of whack and missing relevant code!

Depending, I may go through and fix these case by case, but currently I'm working on just redoing the site themes (In a MUCH CLEANER fashion) on a new template set.  I'm about halfway through, and it's taking a while, but that's the focus right now!

(So essentially I'm not ignoring these!  Just tackling them from a slightly different angle)

Any update on this? I added to my bug report with a new glitch above.
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Had to wait until this was swapped over to verify, but this is resolved!
edit: literally the moment i posted this i got all of the emails at once..from yesterday and today LMAO. sorry for the false alarm, weird that it was so late tho
common || « french »