Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,943 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Meerkat decided the hollow tree that served as Moonspear’s healing den would make a splendid rendezvous point. And she was right! After bringing @Orca II and @Seal there, she took a seat near @Phox, Towhee and @Jack Snipe beside the currently unoccupied ulaq to watch her daughters meet (and hopefully play with) @Sable and @Towhee Jr. She only wished her mate and son were here too. They were going to miss out on one cute play date!

Adults cameo and puppies play, maybe? Please let me know if I need to change any of my (e g r e g i o u s !) assumptions here.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
a cameo, you say? count me in!

He felt strange entering another pack's lands, but his desire to meet his newest grandchildren outweighed all of that pretty quickly. It was a bummer Njord and Stingray wouldn't be here to meet with them, but Phox would take what he could get. And right now, he was transfixed by the puppies playing with one another.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee wrinkled her nose at the slightly medicinal smell wafting out of the nearby tree even as her eyes settled on the adorable puppy quartet. They hadn’t even done much of anything yet and already the sight went a long way to soothe the old Redhawk’s battered and bruised heart.

She exhaled and leaned slightly to her left, her shoulder brushing Meerkat’s as she signed, -Just ‘cause you made me some more cute grandkids doesn’t let you off the hook about the Ptero. They’ll probably pick up some from Jr and Sable. But you should teach them.-

Towhee smiled and nudged Meerkat’s cheek. She wasn’t actually upset about it, though she absolutely believed her grandchildren should all be taught their family’s sign language. It was part of the Redhawk legacy at this point.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Brecheliant
Family
301 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Seal pranced behind her mother and occasionally pounced on a piece of foliage dancing from the breeze. She was feeling especially bright and awake today, which was a perfect mood to meet guests.

When they came to the healing den, the little pup immediately noticed Towhee, Phox, Towhee Jr, Jack Snipe, and Sable. As someone who was becoming quite the social butterfly, Seal bounced towards them excitedly. The other kids looked the same age!

“Hiiieeeee!” Seal chirped amiably as her little tail wagged low.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,943 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
-“I will, mom, I promise,”- Meerkat said, leaning into the nuzzle. -“I bet you’re right and they’ll pick it up from yours really quickly.”-

Seal sprang toward the middle of their makeshift rendezvous site to greet the visitors with a loud, “Hiiieee!” Meerkat smiled, leaning against Towhee’s shoulder to watch.

The last time they’d done something like this (with last year’s litters), most of the kids had been rather shy and slow to engage one another. Having met @Sable and @Towhee Jr prior, she expected it might take some time for them to warm up to her bubbly little @Orca II and Seal.

They were young enough, chances were they wouldn’t remember much about this encounter either way. But hopefully they wouldn’t be strangers as they grew older. Meerkat put her head on her mom’s shoulder, privately hoping that Towhee et al would end up here with them.

I’ll leave this open for a few days in case anyone wants to make an appearance. Otherwise, this works as a wrap! :)