Can't attach accounts
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
It seems that when I try to attach an account now, it goes to a blank screen and stays there.

ETA: It appears that this bug is associated with trying to attach through the Master Account rather than directly attaching another user to the Master Account.
265 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Experiencing the same issue trying to attach my accounts to Sobo via his account. I was able to attach Aventus, but get a blank screen when I try to attach any others.

1 / 3 THREADS · PLAYER INFORMATION
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
940 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Also experienced this. Tried both Chrome and Firefox.
176 Posts
Ooc — Me
I have the same problem - I cannot attach Kausiut to Wraen's account, because it says that it is already attached to a user. When I try to attach her to Ukulele's account, I get a blank page. 

What should I do?
Mod
11 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
(August 11, 2021, 01:01 PM)Ukulele Wrote: I have the same problem - I cannot attach Kausiut to Wraen's account, because it says that it is already attached to a user. When I try to attach her to Ukulele's account, I get a blank page. 

What should I do?

Are you on Wraens account and adding the new account from there? I don't think adding works from the master account. I just quickly tested it again (logged on to Talamasca, tried to add, got blank page.).

It should work if you login to the new account (in your case the puppy) and you can add to Wraen from there.

I've noticed it works more frequently that way. Can't add while logged in to the master, but can from the new account.

Hope that makes sense!
176 Posts
Ooc — Me
I tried to do it from Kausiut's, but it just gave me a message that Wraen's already attached to an account.

Edit: turns out Lele is my master account - managed to attach Kausiut through there. Still weird - in the past it did not matter, which account I attached to which.
Mod
11 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
(August 11, 2021, 01:17 PM)Ukulele Wrote: I tried to do it from Kausiut's, but it just gave me a message that Wraen's already attached to an account.

Edit: turns out Lele is my master account - managed to attach Kausiut through there. Still weird - in the past it did not matter, which account I attached to which.

Oh! I thought Wraen was your master account. I should've said, "add new accounts to the master" instead of "to Wraen," my bad!
176 Posts
Ooc — Me
My bad - because I had no idea that I had a master account. Wraen was the first that came to my mind too. :D
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
This is fixed!!!