Ouroboros Spine Last fire will rise behind those eyes
Moonspear
Councilor*
544 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Alaric bebopped through the forest. Around his neck a skin full of herbs and things to utilize for any wounded or sick. Honestly, most of them he used on himself more often than not. His sister Amalia was around here, he could smell her. It was a bit stale so she must of moved.

He lifted his nose to the sky and called for whatever leader was here @Kukutux to ask after her. He didn't think she was here, but she had been.

Green eyes lifted towards the trees then the sky and he settled near the borders with a happy smile on his face, and a come at me look in his eye. Ornery and nonplussed.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,195 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
The star did not intend to reside in Moonglow, and yet she still felt attachment to the place. She had spent the night upon Moonspear, but she returned now to visit with her younger sisters and brother, hoping to reconnect with them after her journey away. As she neared, the call rang out, and since she was already heading that way, she presumed it would not be an issue if she greeted this hunter. Perhaps he would be a prospect.

He smelled strongly of herbs, and Sialuk's curiosity was piqued.

This woman greets you, she said, her tail waving gently and she eyed the fragrant skin he held. I am called Sialuk, and it is my mother who cares for this village and its people. You are a trader?
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Councilor*
544 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Pretty lady cloaked in ivory. He grinned, easy and devil may care. Dipped his muzzle down, green eyes lighting up.

This man greets you, Lady Sialuk. I'm Alaric Willow. And I am. Healer, trader and story teller. I'm searching for my sister. Her smell is faint here, so I was hoping to see if you all knew her or where she maybe.

he weaved his tail back and forth. He kept the smile on his face.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,195 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
The man of willow was many things, and Sialuk wondered to herself how one could hope to be so varied. She thought of herself to be a healer and close to the spirits of her ancestors. Other things she had learned, but they were not labels she put to herself. She could hunt for herself and help when needed; she could read the stars well enough to get from one place to another; she could settle a babe's crying. But she had met many who could take on many skills, and so she did not doubt his abilities.

I have been gone from these lands for many months, so I do not believe I can say. Anaa—my mother, Kukutux—will know the name and faces who have come through. She paused a moment. We will wait for her; you will seek your sister if she is not here? Sialuk wished to gauge his intentions. She knew well the bond between siblings, and her heart ached for her braataa in that moment, his spirit long gone to the dancing lights.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Councilor*
544 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric tilted his head, and bounced his paws gently against the dirt. The quiet energy in him wanting to burst forth. An easy smile on his face, head tilt. He had learned to heal and tell stories at his mother's knees. He had learned the art of trade in his travels. He traded whatever it was that some wolves wanted. He had even traded in his own flesh once or twice, but it wasn't as bad as some may think.

I will be glad to meet your, is it Anaa? He repeated the title, hoping he had it right. Green eyes earnest. 

He nodded. I may, though Amalia and I we've been apart for a while now. I may decided to settle. Her scent is prominent around here. So I'm sure she's somewhere around here.

He held out a paw to her, in a gentle paw point. What about you lady sialuk? Did you return home to settle or just visit? If that's not to bold to ask?
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,195 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Sialuk nodded at his repetition of the word, a smile playing on her lips. He seemed uncertain about his journey, and she knew the way of this. For many months after the strange storm, her spirit had been clouded, lost. It was not until she had gone on her spirit journey that the cloud had truly lifted. Home again, she asked that the spirits look after her to keep the cloud away.

You share your journey, and I share mine. I visit Moonglow, but my heart is called to another place, my birth home, Moonspear. Sialuk lifted a paw and pointed to the towering mountain. It is where my ancestors lay, and it is where I will have sons and daughters. She searched his face, wondering if he too would find a place to have sons and daughters.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Councilor*
544 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Pale as a cloud she nodded her head, yellow orange eyes stared at him softly. A smile playing peek a boo with her lips. She was pretty that was for sure. He didn't really know how to answer her question though. He had tried to be honest, but he wasn't sure what he'd do. He was a bit uncertain there. But then again he didn't often make very big choices.

Why does Moonspear call to you to raise children? The little furballs are cute aren't they though. A genuine smile then, lit up his eyes and his face. He loved kids. Thought they were cute, and the things that came out of little mouths. That was something he never liked to miss. He would spend hours just listening, and usually rolling around laughing his butt off.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,195 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
She had thought that calling the place her birth home would make her motivation known, and Sialuk thought he did not have the same relationship to land as she did. Each mountain had their own spirit, and Moonspear's called to her.

Moonspear's spirit has been lonely with no wolves to make it village, she said. I search now for a hunter to join me and bring happiness to the mountains's spirit. Sialuk knew this search would also bring her happiness. She knew to be patient, though. A suitable ugi was not something seen so often.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Councilor*
544 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric didn't put as much stock into the lands as he did the people that inhabitated them. He was a really good read of characters. And thus far this one was enthereal and a little dreamy. But it wasn't the dreamy that she couldn't keep her feet firmly on the ground.

I can understand that. I don't have many ties to land as i do to wolves. I trade in stories, and tales. So spirit I know. Would it be alright for me to seek out this moonspear and see if i can see the story it wants to tell? I don't want to encroach on claimed land or nothing.

He smiled at her. You're looking for a husband or wife? What type of wolf you looking for?

He didn't immediately assume male, because some females were hunters. His sister was one actually. A far better hunter than him.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,195 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
A glint of appreciation flashed in her eye. He was smart to ask first, rather than to come without her blessing—the mountain's blessing. Aya, she affirmed. The mountain will welcome those who wish to learn, but be warned: she is a cruel teacher. She has sharp slopes and treacherous paths Those who learned to navigate them would be rewarded.

A less-traveled Sialuk would have laughed at his suggestion of a wife; been shocked, even. But she was older and worldly, not unused to the many arrangements of making babes. A strong one, she said. Sialuk found herself more drawn to men, but if the right women wished to court her, the raindrop could not say that she would refuse.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Councilor*
544 Posts
Ooc — Danni
There was a glint in her eye and he realized he'd done the right thing. 

That's alright. I like challenges. That's not to say I don't respect them, but danger is like a siren song. Not danger, no that's not right. Just things that can challenge me i guess. Does that make sense?

Ear curled forward in question. He looked like an oversized pup with the way he positioned his ears to ask.

A strong one eh? Strong of spirit, mind and body?

Alaric had never thought about it, but he supposed he preferred women. Men had moments with him, but he usually was drawn back to the gentle curves of womanhood.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,103 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
she had been with her husband.

wearing sun man's scent, she came at last to answer. sialuk was standing in words with a handsome hunter, his ears turned toward her.

she hid a smile. "who is this, my sweet-snow?" springjade eyes moved over the fine-made man.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,195 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Aya, she said. Challenge can make for a good wolf.

Sialuk whined when Kukutux arrived, her tail wagging excitedly from side-to-side in greeting. He is called Alaric. A trader seeking a sister. He is pilluak; knows of medicine and stories, she said. Perhaps her mother knew of his sister, though he had not given her name. If he had, Sialuk would not have known it, being gone from Moonglow for some time.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Councilor*
544 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A grin of thr impish sort. I like to think so. 

Then another arrived an older woman who looked upon him with pleasant face. She took him in and flayed him open and he had no doubt this was the Anaa that Sialuk spoke so sweetly of.

Hello! Alaric Willow. My sister's scent was here. Her name's Amalia.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,103 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
he was brother to amalia. "she was here. but she went to brecheliant several moons ago."

moonwoman glanced to sialuk then back to the one called alaric. "you are trader." interest shone upon her face. "what do you trade?"
Moonspear
Councilor*
544 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Green eyes lit up at then mention of his sister, and body wriggled slightly as he moved forward a small smile on his face. 

Was she okay? Is she happy? Is she healthy? Does she still smile like the sun? Does she still like to run and play in leaves?

He bowed his head and chuckled. Sorry it's been a while since I've seen her. I've missed her.

Her next question tilted ear forward and he smiled. Stories, herbs and i've traded my body once or twice, but it's usually stories and herbs. I can fish too. Hunt small game.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,103 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
alaric did love his sister.

and he was indeed a trader. 

she looked with amusement at him. "she is all those things. perhaps sialuk will show you how to make a way to brecheliant. but first, will you stay at a hearth in moonglow? for a night."

she did not mean it had to be her own!
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Moonspear
Councilor*
544 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric's tail wagged behind him as he got confirmation that his sister was fine and still as wonderful as he remembered. That made him feel better. 

I'd love too.

He nodded and then waited, for what she wanted in return for his staying.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,195 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
The raindrop listened as anaa spoke of Amalia. The news was only good, and Sialuk nodded and smiled at the mention of showing him to Brecheliant.

Tomorrow, I show the way, she said, and followed Kukutux into Moonglow.

we can say she showed him behind the scenes, since this is an older thread and a lot has happened since!
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO