Stone Circle besame
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
806 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

for @Crowfeather, @Sandulf, @Bjarna, & Gunnar initially! please let riverclan members post first; danni it is up to u who u wanna add :D set for tomorrow morning, cold & snowy

the day had come. silvertongue frisked ahead, and then returned to the glossy side of their leader. "it's not far now!" the snow was strong but her joy was brighter, and soon the borders of the great stone circle came into view. she had hunted rabbits the day before with sandy, and three of them would be brought as gifts. as riverclan drew closer, silvertongue called out for the leaders of the place, saying that the creek-hollow wolves arrived as friends.
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy followed behind. Carrying whatever burdens Silvertongue wished him to carry. Upon their arrival he placed the gifts at their feet and waited and watched. Yellow eyes darting from corner to corner, anxious to see who would come and who they would meet. It wasn't often that he met other's preferring to stay to himself.

Though he was at ease, he was still watchful.
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar had called the wolves of Kvarsheim. Choosing @Ethan and @Reverie to accompany them with @Bjarna. Inkeri and the others would guard their home.

Gunnar came upon them and offered a small secretive smile to Silvertongue, but dipped his head to the rest that were in attendance. He would find a place to settle upon his haunches until all were present.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Raventhorpe
NPC
Trans Male -- He/Him -- Should be misgendered upon first encounter though
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ethan followed Gunnar as he led him along with 2 other Kvarsheim wolves to a group of some wolves he didn't know. He wasn't quite sure what was happening but he felt honored to join the group.
***Signature***

Ethan is a transgender male so he appears to be a female wolf to those who do not know him. For realism all wolves should misgender him until he introduces himself.
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Crowfeather stood nervously beside Silvertongue. His eyes shifted toward the Kvarsheim wolves as they approached. He couldn’t help the twisting in his stomach. If it weren’t for Sandy and Silvertongue’s presence, he would surly have turned around and raced home. 

H-Hello, he offered in greeting, head bowed politely to those who drew near. 

Crowfeather wondered if he would be lucky enough to see Bjarna. The girl had been so polite to him, when she had visited the hollow.
372 Posts
Ooc —
she was late!

it fretted her that this felt like her first womanhood duty of sorts, to be called upon, and she scuttled behind the rest. having been busy depositing something into a cache upon the other side of the territory.

she ran as well as a girl of her caliber could. near breathless she came upon them all and felt a soft sting of embarrassment. that was until she realized she recognized not one but two! two! faces who came to them.

her eyes widened to see the beautiful silver lady there, tail whipped behind her as much as it could, crooning a warm note out to her.

but then! there!

croo! this called out warm and familiar before she shied back into herself some. frazzled that she had greeted him so openly, loudly!

i held an atlas in my lap
ran my fingers across the whole world
and whispered
where does it hurt?
note: bjarna speaks broken english at best.
icelandic will be italicized with translations on hover/click.
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,377 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Staying vague about the outcome of the thread with Lestan, I didn't want to miss this!
Had she known who waited for them at the borders, the girl would never have agreed to tag along. She found Bjarna rushing to the meeting, and trailed the pale girl happily in her ignorance, thrilled by the prospect of new friends. That was what she had gathered, anyway.
All of that fell away when she saw the Riverclan wolves. Anxiety immediately gripped her, though they seemed much calmer in this setting. That small mercy kept her from fleeing on the spot. She couldn't think what else to do, though.
With no good options in sight, she chose what felt most logical. She hid behind Bjarna. Or rather, she inched her way behind the girl and tried to look small and dull in hopes that no one would look at her. Above all, she did her best to do absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. What she wanted was for no one to see or acknowledge her at all.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
806 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

silvertongue was so pleased to see them all arrive. "hola, gunnar, hola, bjarna," she greeted, her eyes bright with a knowing look on the older man. suppose there was time enough during this visit for her to spirit them both away! but there was a boy with them, and one she did not know. and then a girl, shrinking back. "riverclan comes to visit kvarsheim." she indicated the trio of rabbits. "i am silvertongue. this is crowfeather and sandulf." her smile was gentle. "we come as friends."
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Three wolves came forward and he froze as the third one stepped into the light. A young thing that he had seen before, in the fox glade. Who had been frigtened and scared and had run. Who was she, she belonged to Kvarsheim. 

There was an old man, and two others after that. Who were these wolves, though they seemed kind enough. He waited quietly, though he bowed his head and spoke soflty. 

Well met wolves of Kvarsheim.

Then he would take a stance near his pack mates and wait. 

@Crowfeather. I apologize i posted with Gunnar in teh first round before Crow. So this time I will alllow him to post first. So new posting order is Sandulf, Crowfeather, Gunnar, Ethan, Bjarna and Reverie Deal?
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
No problem at all! >w< I don't mind being skipped around, to be honest.

The dark tripod felt nervous, standing there with all those important wolves. Kvarsheim had members who looked ready to endure anything. They were fit, with burly winter coats that made them larger than they might have been otherwise. It was not until Bjarna appeared, that Crowfeather felt his shoulders sag slightly.

Bjarna! he whispered excitedly. Cheeks burned red when he realized that he was still surrounded by others, and they were there to extend their paw in friendship.

When Silvertongue spoke, the tripod smiled. She took charge so effortlessly. He couldn’t help but admire it in her. The pleasant roll of her tongue had offered each of their names. Sandy chimed in softly when she had finished speaking.

Yes, as friends. I have already met Bjarna! She brought a gift and I- I sent her home with something for you. I hope to get to know each of you! A nervous smile found his narrow snout.
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar smiled at them all. Then pointed out their wolves, motioning Bjarna to move closer, she was a leader just as he was. She needed to be at the fore front of the meeting as well.

As you already know Bjarna. This is Ethan and the young lass back there is Reverie. Thank you for the visit. It is good to meet all of you and see some faces we recognize.

Gunnar would let the other's make pleasantries, it was clear Silvertongue would be the one to run this meeting and he was okay with this.
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ethan dipped his head. "Pleased to meet you all." He said, as Gunnar singled him out for a short moment. Then he stepped back in line to where the others were, knowing he was nothing special.

lmao silvertongue calling Ethan a 'boy' when he's double her age.
***Signature***

Ethan is a transgender male so he appears to be a female wolf to those who do not know him. For realism all wolves should misgender him until he introduces himself.
372 Posts
Ooc —
her face was hot. flustered beneath the warmth she shared with croo. she recalled the riverclan wolves only warmly. croo and beautiful lady most of all!

but she knew she could not be a shy girl here, for she was now the face of kvarsheim with gunnar. an honor! an experience!

she stepped forward, only looking behind her to make sure reverie stayed close and comforted. she wished no discomfort for the girl. bjarna would be her shield as much as she could.

gunnar, will you tell them how happy i am to see them? i wish for many trades with them, they are kind! and although her voice remained youthful, she was steadfast in this belief. that kvarsheim would maintain strength as long as they kept up trades and connections.

her gaze returned back to riverclan with a soft sway of her tail, so they knew her message to the man was one of good!

i held an atlas in my lap
ran my fingers across the whole world
and whispered
where does it hurt?
note: bjarna speaks broken english at best.
icelandic will be italicized with translations on hover/click.
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,377 Posts
Ooc — xynien
It was a pretty thing, the blossom of warmth that unfolded and grew among the group. She watched from the outside, feeling the aura of it but not quite part of it. No one seemed to notice her, except maybe the big wolf she had met before, but even he didn't say anything; they were too delighted by each other. Gunnar, kind as he was, did not forget to introduce her.
She almost wished he had. It felt wrong to acknowledge her own part in this, because really, she had none. She was just some stupid girl who had trespassed in their territory, and if they did notice her, it would only ruin the whole thing. Maybe they knew that, and just pretended not to see her for the sake of Bjarna and Gunnar and the other wolf who accompanied them whose name she didn't know.
Either way, she was glad to go unnoticed. They were speaking about gifts and friendship, and Bjarna was so excited that it was hard to feel anything but happy for her. When Bjarna looked back at her, as if to remind her that she had not forgotten her any more than Gunnar had, Reverie could only smile. And if she felt left out or ashamed, she didn't notice, because she had lived with those feelings for so long that it felt more like a state of being now. That was just how she was; it wasn't anyone else's fault.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
806 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

LMFAO shes arrogant

the gathering was very happy. silvertongue smiled at each in turn. "i am glad that we came. it is good to meet all of you." the young girl, bjarna, was speaking in their words. she watched the exchange, noticing that it was gunnar addressed. and so her sharp gaze moved in that direction, daring to flirt for a brief second with the aged gentleman as she waited for him to say more.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
This is why we love her

Sandulf listened closely to the wolves. They seemed to speak a different language. He wasn't sure what it meant. But he didn't mind listening. It was kind of guttural, but pretty in a different way. 

He hoped this male Gunnar was it? Would tell them what it was that the girl had said. IT seemed like it was something nice, if her tone and face was to be believed.
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Sorry for the late reply, everyone! I hope you all had a great couple of holidays. <3

Many names were shared. Crowfeather did his best to keep up with what they were all called. There was Ethan and Reverie, Bjarna, and Gunnar. All of them were so different from one another, with names that would be challenging to remember. He glanced over each of them, naming them something familiar – something they would be called in the Starsea. It eased his nerves.

I hope our clans can be friends, Crowfeather spoke gently to the older man.

Bjarna’s familiar face brought a smile to the shadow. Things would work out well enough. They could make friends with Kvarsheim, and their home would be protected and bordered by friends.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar tilted his head as each was introduced. He spoke up to what Bjarna had said a smile on his face.

Bjarna wishes me to tell all o f you that she is happy to see you. That she wishes for many trades. That you are kind. All of which I echo as well.

He nodded to the youthful black one, missing a leg and dipped hi smuzzle. I hope so too lad. I hope so too. I imagine we will be.
Raventhorpe
NPC
137 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Ethan wasn't really sure what his place was in this meeting so he just nodded his head along to what Gunnar said in response to the young black male's words.
***Signature***

Riverclan
Sharpfang*
806 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

thinking we can bring this to a close! <3

"i know that we will be happy as allies," she assured the others through the use of gunnar as a translator. this was how it went: she spoke of their herbs and her hunting ability. she spoke of coming together for a large hunt, and laughed here and there. riverclan's visit to kvarsheim was fruitful.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandulf listened, but he was content to let Silvertongue lead the packs in the discussion. She was made for this. He felt a bit lackluster behind her and crowfeather both who he felt had more to add to their ranks than he. He was a hunter, he could feed the masses, but he didn't have the words to help others. Not often. And he was almost painfully shy sometimes.