Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,267 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
Rodyn walked towards the mountain range, upon his back were otter skins. Three of them for the three sons that Kukutux had born.One for the daughter of the fire wife. He moved towards the borders and though he knew he could pass, he didn't wish to. He felt it only polite he stop and call for @Aiolos or @Kukutux.

Gifts for the sun man and moon woman, and a question for her ears only. After all. He had promised his wolves he would ask of matchmaking for them. Heph one of his dearest friends, Void another friend and Marina a wolf fearful of raising her children on her own, but doing the best she knew how. These wolves he would ask for, and if he must tell them of trades they would need to offer.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,144 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
moonglow has an open border policy w moontide & moonspear <33

"come to me!" she sang, eager.

samani perhaps was not with him. but today he would see the sons and the daughter new at the hearth of sunman, fire-starter, and moonwoman.

and he would take the news home to her daughter.

perhaps one day rodyn or heph would bring her a message of samani's own new life.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Moontide
Alpha*
1,267 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
I know they do, but it's out of his mannerisms to just show up. He will eventually, but he is trying to find his place again, now that they have changed things. <3 I went back and edited my first post I had fogotten about Sahkmet's one babe so i changed that he would have brought for her little one too.

He heard the voice of his future mother in law dancing along the mountain spires and he trotted to it eagerly. A tight grip on the skins for her and her wife's children.

Once he arrived, he stopped and chuffed to share with her his arrival and he didn't go quite past the den door, not wanting to cause her any stress and Sahkmet didn't know him well, he didn't want to upset her either.

He lay the skins at his feet and nodded at them. I brought brother otter fur for all of the little ones.

He wagged his tail with a smile on his face.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,144 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
understood! love always how polite and kind he is at all times <3

he had brought gifts.

kukutux motioned for him to sit; she arranged the boys together and slipped out to meet him,

"three sons and a daughter born to the hearth of aiolos," she murmured in pride. "massaraq, kassuq, arrluk, and galana."

a breath. "shikoba too, has given new children to the hearth of inutsuk."
Moontide
Alpha*
1,267 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
<3

Rodyn's tail wagged as he listened to their names more boys than girls this time. He liked this for them, though it also made him feel a little sad that there were not as many girls.

I will bring gifts to Shikoba a little later, I don't want to disturb her so soon.

Rodyn curled his tail around his paws and looked over the moonwoman with kindness. You look well, moonwoman. I am glad for you and Sun man!

Rodyn looked around. I actually came to ask something of you if you have time to listen?
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,144 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
rodyn had come with a question.

she smiled. "i am well. my wife sakhmet, she will heal with me."

her eyes were alert. "speak to me, my law-son." surely rodyn did not bring words of samani. kukutux felt she would have seen it in his eyes.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,267 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
It was not about Samani. Rodyn felt she was fine. Though the distance between them had felt great recently. Only because they were both so busy. he didn't doubt their love, he just missed her. That was all.

We have brought many wolves into our fold. Honestly more than I had anticipated starting with. A small chuckle.

Many of them have admired the relationship that Samani and I have and have asked me after matchmaking for them. Heph, Void, and Marina. Heph is sweet and busy, she likes to roam and hunt. She laughs a lot. Void is a work in progress, but he is doing much better. He still has his moments, but he's trying. Marina is a wolf that sialuk brought us. She is pregnant and wants someone to help her raise her children.

What he didn't say, was he often wondered if Samani wouldn't want to take Heph as a wife like her mother did with Sahkmet. She had a very close relationship with the woman already.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,144 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux was amused.

"i am asked to be atsak again!" but she had become fond of the work. "void lived among us for a time. i did not know him well. why does he not marry marina and give her children his name?"

her eyes watched the man. she pointed with her chin for rodyn to relax.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,267 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
He smiled and nodded his head. Yes you are.

She didn't know the things that an Atsak did, but he knew it meant matchmaker of sorts. He had picked up some of hte language of his bride to be's people as he had stayed among them.

Rodyn settled softly and curled his tail loosely about his paws.

Rodyn looked down. Void is my very best friend. But. he weighed his words carefully.

Before he became the wolf he is now. He wasn't a nice one. He attacked and tried to force wolves to do things or join his pack. He realized quickly this was folly and has been trying to change for the better, but he still sometimes.

Rodyn had to think of the right words. He will say the wrong thing without meaning too. And I don't even know if he has met Marina yet. She stays to herself a lot.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,144 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
rodyn was honest. kukutux nodded. he meant to say that void was not a good match for marina.

"he must settle first in his spirit. then he will know what it is to be husband."

three of them wished a husband or wife. "heph and marina. sometimes women want other women as wives. are they this way?" she said, thinking of a wolf from not so long ago.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,267 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn never ever lied. Ever. He hated lies. They drove him crazy and they hurt people you loved.

Yes. He's good deep down, just young and brash and wild. Though they were very similar in age.

Rodyn smiled softly. I don't know Marina well I'm afraid, moonwoman. But Heph it wouldn't surprise me. I actually wondered at her and Samani, they are quite close and I know it is in your culture for women to have wives. But I can't answer for sure.

There was no judgement in his tone. IT was something else he had grown to accept of his wife's culture. And he had known wolves that had those they cared for of the same gender.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,144 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
a small look of surprise mingled with pride upon the face of kukutux.

"aya! it is good to have more than one woman at your hearth."

she noticed rodyn did not speak of heph in this way. "aiolos gave children to both sakhmet and i. for many years he did not want this. but after he saw i loved her, i think he knew he would come to us. his heart is mine, and this is the way he wishes it."
Moontide
Alpha*
1,267 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn moved only a bit and dipped his head, respectfully. I will not make designs on what it is that Samani wants. I can only guess. She will tell me and I will do my best to make sure if that is what she wishes. As for me. I think I would be much like Aiolos in that regard. Samani has my heart, body and soul.

A small smile to his face then at the mention of his peachy queen.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,144 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
he was loyal to her daughter as sun man was to her.

samani had made a good choice, and kukutux was thankful she had encouraged it.

"stay for a time," she urged gently. "unless you wish to go now home to samani." she would not keep him if so!
Moontide
Alpha*
1,267 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn adored his bride and her family. He truly did.

He nodded. I would love to stay for a time. Is there anything you need of me, mother moonwoman?

He would stay and help the place that had given him a home, that had allowed him to meet Samani, where he had two mothers that he adored.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,144 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
she shook her head. "walk these lands again. speak your words to the others."

he was family.

he would always be so in her mind.