Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
Quick thread for the ceremony from Kuku for Tulu. , @Kivaluk

Rodyn and the others made it home. The young female that had been larger than life, that had so much going for her. Lay broken and bloody atop the broad back of Chakliux. Rodyn motioned him to the healing dens. He knew there would be no healing, but he was fairly certain Moonwoman @Kukutux probably had a grave yard nearby as well.

he lifted his nose to call out a slow, sad howl. Letting her know that this wasn't good news, but they awaited her presence.

Then he would stand guard over the girls body and wait.
Moontide
First Warrior
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
the journey to return was grim. chakliux did not buckle under the sober weight of tulukiri's torn body.
with help from the others, he lowered her stiffening frame to the ground.
he shouted once, a syllable to ward off spirits who might try to inhabit her flesh.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,120 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
the call.

kukutux felt her heart sink. she went at once to greet the returning hunters.

her eyes went to sivullik, to kivaluk, to chakliux.

and then tulukiri.

a low keen began in her throat, the start of a death chant.

she wound the young woman in her arms. "we will sing her to sedna."

the duck lifted her voice in a howl.
Brecheliant
Family
374 Posts
Ooc — delaney
kivaluk feels stone in his stomach, iron in his heart.

it only grows harder, heavier as the trio makes their way with what was left of the body.

his ears flutter against his crown, frostbound gaze cold as he tips his muzzle and joins in on the song; hoping that her soul finds peace from it's violent death.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn had not even flinched as Chakliux had shouted. He knew enough of the pack he was in to know what was going on sort of. He didn't know words or what it would be, but he joined in on the song. He would change his tone and his howl as the others did. Following Kukutux's lead.

It was a sad day in the shadows of Moonglow.
Moontide
First Warrior
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
the wolves of moonglow sang.
chakliux's voice was lower, a drumming throb, vibrating in the back of his throat.
walk with the spirits.
he would heed the way of the sunshine people. but he would remember that she had been tulukiri.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,120 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
they would take tulukiri to firemother and bury her in the frozen dirt beneath the red tree.

kukutux sang first as she motioned the hunters closer. "i will not call for the women. tulukiri was a hunter."

she showed them how they must wrap her muzzle and limbs and tail and body in strips of black fur.

carried to the gravesite. earth dug, moving away to house her body.

and kukutux sang all the while, honoring the hunter's spirit. 

they would lay her there. the duck put ivory and bones and deer-teeth into the grave, to appease the spirit in case it returned.

"for nine days we sing."

"and her name must no longer be spoken. if her spirit hears, it may return. we want rest for her now."

kukutux looked down at the still, torn frame.

"sun walker, go to be at peace."
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos had not arrived. Had not been near the events as they were taking place. But he heard the sorrow in their song. He heard the word of their young hunter's death. The red wolf lifts his muzzle, howling mournfully as they so did.
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,120 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
for reference or to join! last for me, sorry to skip but it would make sense she would call to everyone now <3 kukutux will sit vigilant! sorry for all the tags today lol @Shikoba @Samani @Rodyn @Sakhmet @Kivaluk Callyope @Kausiut @Mojag @Bahiti @Inutsuk @Void @T.K.

a howl from her.

sing your fellow hunter into the earth.

sing her spirit to the skies

sedna called. tulukiri walked from moonglow and for nine nights she would journey into the heart of the dancing lights.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
298 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Only one from me!

They had lost Tulukiri. Samani’s heart was heavy with grief.

The sea girl looked to the skies and let tears fall for the woman who had gone. Her journey would be to join in the dancing lights, now. Moonglow would be less beautiful without the hunter woman. She had been a good spirit to journey with. She had been a good woman in their home. It filled the young wolf with sadness to know that she was gone.

Samani sang for Tulukiri. She hoped that her journey to the dancing lights would be swift. She hoped for many things.
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void had heard from the man he went to hunt the cat with about the death of a packmate. He never knew her but he dipped his head in respect, looking around at the others for cues on what else to do
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy