Ouroboros Spine ukkitchuk ⫇
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
aw to mg, winterglade, and natigvik! tending toward a women's circle meeting, but boys are welcome to crash >D sorry for all the tags!

the three sister oak trees stood upon a brilliant carpeting of lavender flowers.

it was where she invited @Sakhmet that day, with @Ariadne skipping ahead of them. @Shikoba was welcomed, as was @Sialuk. @Callyope and @Samani were also encouraged, kukutux filled with pride to have so many daughters within moonglow. @Wilwarin and vaire would be with her cloudberry sister, she expected, but invited the young women all the same, sending a message for lótë and @Keyni to join them all if they were ready.

"i am moonwoman, but you are issumatar," she grinned toward the natigvik woman. "this is a place of sisters. will you tell us of your home?" she sat, inviting the others to join her in a semi-circle. wind whispered overhead, the voice of ancestors.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Loner
112 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Skip me as necessary!

moon woman came to the forest! her invitation carried upon the wind and wilwarin was immediately pleased to hear it, and as the excitement filled her spirit she moved to the meeting place, fueled by curiosity as much as she was love. she had not seen kukutux in what felt like weeks.

her eyes lit upon the oak trees. then below among the flowers, there was a girl child exploring. as wilwarin came upon the meeting place she saw kukutux and smiled, but then she also saw a dark shape of a woman she did not know, and grew cautious.

there was a wag to her tail that slowed immediately. wilwarin looked for signs of other sisters — or even mother dove, if she was not busy with fjall — and hoped to hide her apprehension by looking along the path she had traveled, to the woods and the shadows.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
my own slew of tags for reference, sorry! ;u; I also don't know who all is going to pile in but feel free to assume they hear whatever Sakhmet says in this post if they'd be present! <3

Sakhmet trusted that @Kivaluk and @Akkuma would be busy. Perhaps trailing after @Kigipigak or other hunters, socializing with their extended family of Moonglow. She would encourage @Cerne and @Amalia to do the same. Hunt with the others, learn their ways here so they might bring back the knowledge to Natigvik.

She grew a bit warm under all the attention and yet it was all she had hoped for these last few months.

It is Natigvik, She started with, seating comfortably near Kukutux but speaking loud enough for all present to hear. There is a river below where Duskfire was and we made it home when I...was expecting. The north cleared out once Duskfire moved and the herds were then enough for our little family. Kigipigak once again proved a great hunter, tending to our soon to grow home.

She inhaled the soft scent of lavender, eyes looking around the clearing. She wondered what it would be like to have her own mother here. How nicely @Maegi would fit in among the wise women, Sakhmet thought. How nice it might be to see how far her ruddy daughter had come.

She tried to not dwell so hard upon the thoughts of her mother.

I am at the head of our village as Issumatar, but Kigipigak is my Sangilak at my side. My husband, my...defender.

Only love in her voice, softened by the great circle of women.
Napatuqvik
Issumatar
writing letters addressed to the fire
538 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
Ambassador
Ariadne danced forward on awkward and gangly legs. She felt absolutely nuti after meeting the members of Natigvik, and now it was time to share stories in the company of the three sister oak trees. "I am happy that you join us in the place of sisters!" she exclaimed over her shoulder, "It is a very nice place to share stories." Once she was used to strangers, Ariadne blossomed; she was welcoming and tended to guests as though they were a part of Moonglow. The scent of lavender stilled her excitement for the time being, and she knew that now was not the time or place to bounce about like a newborn fawn.

She sat quietly at anna's side once they arrived and quieted herself so that the other women could speak. She learned that the new wolves were Natigvik and that Sakhmet's sangilak was the leader of their collective. 

"I am happy that you are here," she reiterated, lacking the words to explain her excitement, as she beamed at Sakhmet, "I am happy like my anaa"; she could run circles around the spine! These were exciting times!
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
694 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia picked her way quietly with Sahkmet. She didn't know her alpha well, but she enjoyed her quiet kindness, and she felt at home with her. So with those thoughts in mind, she followed behind, her eyes on the many women of the circle and those arriving. She dipped her head down, and smiled shyly. Was she to introduce herself?

Amalia listened quietly as her Issumatar spoke. She would wait her turn and then share her own story, or what they would like to hear. She didn't even need to share really, she was happy to just be included. She settled tail with brown tip around her blue black paws, and with kind eyes and a gentle smile she waited and listened.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
sorry to drop the ball on this everyone D: still game to go another round or two! @Sakhmet @Ariadne @Amalia @Wilwarin <3

issumatar. sangilak.

kukutux smiled broadly to show her approval. "kigipigak and i have no blood-ties. still he is my kinsman. it gives much happiness to my heart, to see him as sangilak."

she looked around at the others, then back to sakhmet. "it is good luck to live beside a glacier. it is said that sedna makes such places her winter sleeping-place. do you bring stories from your home, sister?" she asked gently, face radiant.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]