Hushed Willows all I do is sit and think about you
morning star
92 Posts
Ooc — roni
Away
All Welcome 
After her encounter with Sapphique, Ulloriaq doubled back away from the coast until the roaring waves were replaced with the rushing waters of a river. She forged it again, carefully, finding it easier the second time. The rest of the day was spent drying in the weak winter sun, and gathering travelling herbs from the edge of the gorge to aid in crossing the sunspires in the coming days. 

There was little to find here in winter, however, and soon she was on her way again, keen to return to Moonsong as soon as she could. 

Eager to rest well in the forest at the foot of the peaks before she ascended, she was surprised, and slightly dismayed, to find them thick with the scent of pack wolves. Though initially apprehensive, she could only hope they were more welcoming than the rise.

Sliding easily into a mindset of practiced confidence, she raised her muzzle and alerted them to her presence with a light howl. 

@Reverie / any others are welcome!
"Common" // "Inuktitut"
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,127 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
she knew this voice. why was the raven so far from the place which was now morningsong?

leaving behind the small circle which had gathered, bidding them to continue their own talks, kukutux approached with a wave to her tail. "it is good to see your face." 

did the hunter know what had gone on?
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,423 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Tag for ref, lmk if the powerplay isn't okay!
Reverie was never far from @Boone; they'd been taking walks together more frequently, speaking of Hearthwood's future and how they would raise their children, or sometimes speaking of nothing at all. She was content just to be near him.

They'd stopped by a cache for lunch and were in the midst of their meal when the call rang out. Reverie glanced up, almost glad for the excuse to put off eating a little longer. I'll take care of it, She told him softly, and set off without allowing him any time to argue.

She drew up alongside Kukutux, eyes curious as she glanced between the two wolves. Another healer, perhaps? Hello, Reverie greeted them both. I'm Reverie. Are you here to join Kukutux's healers? She addressed the unfamiliar woman, but her eyes flicked questioningly to Kukutux for a moment as she said it.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
morning star
92 Posts
Ooc — roni
Away
It didn't take long for someone to arrive. A white tail plumed behind familiar jadestone eyes; was that-?

"Kukutux!" she gasped, incredulously, closing the distance to nose moonwoman's cheek in greeting as she drank in the comforting scent of the moonvillages. What was she doing here? "It is good to see you too." While surprised, she was nonetheless pleased to see her here and showed it openly with happy beats of her tail.

They didn't have long to talk alone before another woman arrived. She was blonde and beautiful and perhaps not as dainty as she may have seemed at first glance. Reverie was her name - Ulloriaq listened confused as she went on to speak of a gathering of healers. "Healers? No," she shot a puzzling look to moonwoman before turning to face Reverie in full. 

"I am Ulloriaq, though moonwoman knows me as Tulugak. I was hoping to rest here for the night before I return to Moonsong." She paused then, blissfully unaware of the events that had transpired in her absence. "I did not know there was a village here?" Turning to Kukutux in hopes of gaining some clarity.
"Common" // "Inuktitut"
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,127 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
ulloriaq. the dissonance of name changes filtered over kukutux and then was gone. raven or star, she was welcome by moonmother.

"i have traveled here to help reverie and to teach her people healing," kukutux explained, eyes moving quietly between each woman. "tulugak is known to village moonsong."

and now she grew somber, though pleased when she said, "it now has the name of morningsong. dutch is its headman."