If your characters gets breeding rights but then they go inactive...
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
... do they lose breeding rights?

EDIT: I mean if they are not pregnant. So if a female characters gains OOC breeding rights, but they go inactive before they get pregnant, do they lose breeding rights if they come back?
454 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Good question!

I would like other CMs to weigh in on this, but I'm going to go with yes, you would lose the permission and need to re-up it with your PM (or CM, if the toon is a lone wolf).
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I think it's up to your PMs. If you go inactive, you should reach out to them prior to going forward with any privileges granted beforehand. Communication is key!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
Following up on Remedy and Kat's answers.

If you're a pack wolf, check with your PMs. Some PMs will likely give your slots to other users if they've noticed you've become inactive, so, assume communication needs to be had and check with them.

If you're a LW that has gotten CM breeding permission, 100%, your OOC breeding rights have been lost, as we give out breeding permission for characters that have been established as active within game. Send us a PM once you're back for a bit and we'll let you know! <3
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Speaking as someone who's been PM of several packs, I would be incredibly reluctant to give back breeding rights to someone who had gone inactive following permission being granted, especially within the season/close to their intended mating date. Consistent activity is key for me in terms of which wolves/pairs get puppies.

Would like to hear other PMs' thoughts!