Moonglow
Alpha*
3,127 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
Private 
@Reverie was growing with her children, and kukutux welcomed a moment alone when hearthwood had settled the next morning.

she brought with her an already-prepared tea of mint and summer lavender, and offered it to the young woman as came up to reverie's densite. "it is good to see your face," she greeted, a smile wreathing her own.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,423 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Reverie was sunning herself just outside her den when Kukutux found her, stretched out at an odd angle after an hour of struggling to find a comfortable position. Her ears twitched a little irritably as she realized someone was coming, and that meant she would have to sit up and be presentable. The irritation quickly passed when she realized it was Kukutux.

It's good to see you too, Kukutux, She murmured, sniffing the tea as she accepted it. Oh, thank y- Her words broke off into a gag. Her ears fell and her cheeks flushed. Sorry. Reverie drew her face away from the tea before her throat could contract again. It didn't smell bad, yet the scent of it made her feel sick all the same.

It was the scent of dirt yesterday. I had to leave my den and find a rock to sleep on, Humor lightened her words. It was kind of funny. In hindsight, at least; at the time she'd been very disgruntled.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,127 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
3k for uuuu <3

moonmother withdrew the tea and nodded knowingly. "it is a sign of several children to be so strongly sick," she pointed out. she did not have a word for heartburn, but understood that it accompanied the growth of many pelts inside a woman.

"your smelling, it is stronger when you are with child. sometimes what was pleasant before is a stink now."

she put the mixture aside and regarded reverie with open interest. "how much of your meals come back up your throat?" kukutux asked next, wondering if the hearthwood leader was set to recover from this or if she would deepen in illness, as befell some mothers.
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,423 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Several children. Reverie wasn't sure that was a good thing. Even Blossom alone had felt like such a handful — and she'd been an angelic child, a rarity, Reverie knew that. Surely not all of her children would be so well-behaved.

She thought of her own three siblings and was filled with dread. Kukutux's question was a welcome distraction from these contemplations. Um... half, I think, Reverie said thoughtfully. Honestly, she didn't make a habit of counting how many of her meals ended in failure. The frequency was disheartening enough without a number assigned to it. It's worse in the morning. My first meal always ends badly.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,127 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
she nodded. "the children grow swiftly, with much fur. each day inside your body their bones come together. it is much work. chew dried meat. soak it in water until it is a broth. drink this and eat of the meat what you are able."

she worried for the golden woman, though she would not coddle reverie, already a mother and the leader of her own village.