Ambassador
[Image: YPFp0Hx.jpg]

[Image: kRzKh8Y.png]

This started after the server upgrade!
Muat-riya
Hebsut*
396 Posts
Ooc — tazi
Ooo after you posted this, I just realized most my characters' bios were wiped clean
8 Posts
Ooc — Meri
Most of my toons aren’t affected, but Everarda’s appearance and relationships have been wiped. The code is there, doesn’t show up.
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
746 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
I think that the info page for pack stuff (news, a little blurb about their territorial behavior, etc.) is all gone. I'm seeing it in my manage options, but I don't see it on the page for any pack.

Kvarsheim's is working, as is Moontide and Swiftcurrent Creek but all others seem to have gone poof.

My profile stuff doesn't seem to be showing up either. Luckily the info seems to be stored so it's not like it all vanished!
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,185 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
im seeing it also on chars. went to edit moonglow's pack forum, to pull out parentheses. the same save error but i also dont see any parentheses to pull out of the main pack info code
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Redtail Rise
Ulfr
57 Posts
Ooc — Van
I have code in the "Full Name" field on a couple of my characters and it is not showing up when viewing profiles.

Edit: I realized it may be the [ br ] code breaking them, because I can see other codes in that field specifically (like [ small ]) on other profiles.
Hushed Willows
1,520 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Rev's are gone too but she doesn't have the line break code in hers! Removing that did fix missing art credits though

Edit:

After some testing, I think the p=# code for linking profiles is breaking the relations fields.

Another edit: yeah it's definitely that one
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Rivenwood
Ash

i'd be a believer
if it was all just song and dance
208 Posts
Ooc — Twin
yeah i've noticed the command [ br ] and any adjacent coding has stopped working for me :(
Hushed Willows
1,520 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Posting again in case anyone wants the fix:

The p=# code and the line break code are both broken. The url= code still works, though!
Moonglow
Eta
writing letters addressed to the fire
598 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
Ambassador
TYSM!!!!!

Reverie dateline='[url=tel:1697995698' Wrote: 1697995698[/url]']
Posting again in case anyone wants the fix:

The p=# code and the line break code are both broken. The url= code still works, though!
9 Posts
Ooc —
it looks like the mature code is also broken and not displaying any post with it

rated r. come play a game with the harvester
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,198 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
thanks for the reports everyone! i’m not at my computer right now, but i’ll take a look later this evening.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonglow
Eta
598 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
Ambassador
TYSM! I really appreciate you taking the time to do all of this!
Sialuk dateline='[url=tel:1698003295' Wrote: 1698003295[/url]']
thanks for the reports everyone! i’m not at my computer right now, but i’ll take a look later this evening.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,198 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
the line break, mature, and profile mycodes have been fixed!
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonglow
Eta
598 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
Ambassador
YEAH!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!
Kvarsheim
NPC
474 Posts
Ooc — tazi
(October 23, 2023, 11:46 AM)Sialuk Wrote: the line break, mature, and profile mycodes have been fixed!

thank you!!
Akashingo
Erpa-ha*
951 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Chaplain
Missionary
thank you! i have another problem D:

[Image: Y7YASNB.png]

this is how akashingos pack forum looks. the code is in there. i pulled it into an editor and took out the two parentheses that were in the code. i suspect it is all the BR tags close tgt but want to make sure. my cache is cleared. i previewed this code in my pawprints and it is still whited out
Sapphique
Sandstone
hold the dark
158 Posts
Ooc — Van
thought all my profiles were fixed, but svalinn's appearance still isn't visible for some reason - i'm not sure which code is the culprit but i'll leave it here for viewing:

Code:
[align=justify]Svalinn is a roguish, smoldering blood-knight. The antiphon of a pitiless upbringing, tailored to both land and sea. He is aurous, hard-bitten, and oppressively tall: tributaries to an ill-tempered disposition that, in all, make him nigh unapproachable. [collapse-link=LinnMo][b]Click for details.[/b][/collapse-link]
[collapse=LinnMo]

[row]
[col=8]His unkempt shag coat is an antique-porcelain base, saturated in a hood and cloak of light gold, and peppered richly with guard hairs of umber and bronze. The tarragon's eyes are chestnut, vehement in their lambency and inborn abettors to his desert-empty manners. The rest of him is composed of a sinister wiriness, latent with raw might, and made to endure, if not impose. Like a whetted lance -- long, gleaming, and wicked -- he is an embodiment of strife; touting his arrogance with a plodding gait and toothy grimace. The consequences of this are made explicit upon closer inspection, wherein his body could be used as a case study for clear signs of brawling. Most notably there are a bevy of fangmarks tattooed across his legs, and terrible scars are strewn charitably along the length of his spine, some more visibly than others. [/col]
[col=4][credit=Lauren url=https://i.imgur.com/8NUfUXx.png align="center"][/col]
[/row]
[/collapse] [/align]
Hushed Willows
1,520 Posts
Ooc — xynien
(November 01, 2023, 02:07 PM)Svalinn Wrote: thought all my profiles were fixed, but svalinn's appearance still isn't visible for some reason - i'm not sure which code is the culprit but i'll leave it here for viewing:

Code:
[align=justify]Svalinn is a roguish, smoldering blood-knight. The antiphon of a pitiless upbringing, tailored to both land and sea. He is aurous, hard-bitten, and oppressively tall: tributaries to an ill-tempered disposition that, in all, make him nigh unapproachable. [collapse-link=LinnMo][b]Click for details.[/b][/collapse-link]
[collapse=LinnMo]

[row]
[col=8]His unkempt shag coat is an antique-porcelain base, saturated in a hood and cloak of light gold, and peppered richly with guard hairs of umber and bronze. The tarragon's eyes are chestnut, vehement in their lambency and inborn abettors to his desert-empty manners. The rest of him is composed of a sinister wiriness, latent with raw might, and made to endure, if not impose. Like a whetted lance -- long, gleaming, and wicked -- he is an embodiment of strife; touting his arrogance with a plodding gait and toothy grimace. The consequences of this are made explicit upon closer inspection, wherein his body could be used as a case study for clear signs of brawling. Most notably there are a bevy of fangmarks tattooed across his legs, and terrible scars are strewn charitably along the length of his spine, some more visibly than others. [/col]
[col=4][credit=Lauren url=https://i.imgur.com/8NUfUXx.png align="center"][/col]
[/row]
[/collapse] [/align]

It's the credit code! <3
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
I noticed that Ibis' appearance field isn't showing and saw this thread.

Went and removed all the BR tags since I use a lot for her layout, and uh... It won't let me save the profile / update it. I get a 500 Internal Server Error page.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,198 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
for now, at least, i'd recommend "dumbing down" your profiles quite a bit to avoid these issues. i know it's a pain, but there's not much we can do until starr is able to investigate. <3
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Sapphique
Sandstone
hold the dark
158 Posts
Ooc — Van
(November 01, 2023, 02:11 PM)Reverie Wrote: It's the credit code! <3

Thanks, Sulebaby!!! That worked for me

And Tala, I get that error when there's a parentheses in the same line (maybe same field) as a line of code. When I get rid of all parentheses, the changes suddenly go through for me.
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I think the fix I did for the 500 errors should resolve this! But I’d be interested in if people are still seeing weird behavior! Lmk